I guess I’m 16dpo. Seems to make the most sense. AF hasn’t arrived yet. Usually my progesterone suppositories keeps AF away, but not always – especially when I get to the end of my long luteal phase. (Only long on fertility drugs).
Twice yesterday, I had a teeny-tiny bit of brown when I wiped. It didn’t show up in my pad though. Then it stopped for the rest of the day. This morning when I got up, there was a tiny bit of brown and rust color when I wiped. I’ve been to the bathroom a few more times since then, and nothing. So I don’t know if that’s the beginning of AF now or what. I had felt kind of crampy yesterday. I was also really constipated though LOL. I felt better this morning after I went #2. Sorry for the TMI. 😉
My tests almost seemed to be getting darker after my beta of 5 on Tuesday. I’m not so sure though. Definitely not holding my breath. They aren’t really reliable, especially since they can pick up on such low levels for me. I want to be a little bit hopeful, just in case….however, I already resigned myself to the fact that it’s not going to work out this time. It’s okay though. I’m really feeling okay. Whatever happens, it’s out of my hands (as much as I would like to have some control over it – control freak much!).
I will be emailing Dr. Kwak-Kim (Reproductive Immunologist) today because my regular RE here locally is no help. I mean, other than scans, labs, and prescribing Femara. My local doc isn’t innovative or into trying different things, unfortunately. Most doctors don’t buy the autoimmune reason for RPL. I’m hoping Dr. Kwak-Kim will have more insights or things we can try. I don’t know though, I’m supposed to be “fixed” now. Frustrating. 😦 It makes me wonder if I can’t be helped. I don’t want to think that way right now though. Dr. KK is full of good ideas and knows how to deal with RPL.
I was going to get my 2nd beta today, but I’m at an off-site location. It’s a pain and takes longer. They have to send my blood to the main hospital. This location is futher away than the one I was at on Tuesday, so I don’t know how long it would take. I’ll be back at the main hospital tomorrow, so I can do it then.
I might try a digital test, just to see if my levels have possibly increased or not. Later this afternoon, I’ll take a couple good tests. I know the beta will be the most clear answer, but I would kind of like to know what I might be facing with that tomorrow.
Well, that’s pretty much it! Just hanging in there. Feeling somewhat numb, so I don’t get hurt.
Non-tweak, auto-fixed though: http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/lisabttc/16ic5-2.jpg
Non-tweak, auto-fixed: http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/lisabttc/16ic2-1.jpg
This is the 2nd one I dipped.
Slightly tweaked contrast: http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/lisabttc/16ic3-1.jpg