Thank you to the lovely Dandelion Breeze for giving me this award! She is currently in her TWW after IVF with PGD. Please stop by and wish her luck! She’s gone through so much over the past couple of years, but she’s always been such a wonderful support to me & everyone in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site.
- In the same post share seven completely random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
I’d like to nominate…
- Gina @ Chasing Hope
- Mina @ Fertility Doll
- L @ The Adventures of an Infertile Myrtle
- Hope @ Invisible Mother
- Socialite Baby @ The Walk
- Kristina @ Authentic Choices
- CS @ IF Me
- Lisa @ Fat and Pregnant
- A Miracle in the Works
- Baby NV
I know there are more lovely ladies I’d like to give it to, but there are many who are busy, not blogging much right now, or dealing with certain things. You are in my thoughts and prayers, ladies. If I have left someone out, I’m so sorry! I love & appreciate you all! Thank you for being there for me, as well as sharing your stories! xoxo 🙂
7 Random facts about me…
- I’m not really up on all the latest technology, or even older technology. I wish I did, but I don’t have an iPod, i-Anything, or video gaming system (except my old Nintendo 64 that I got when I was maybe 13). I’d love to get a Wii! I do have a Blackberry, which I adore! Our computer is really old, but was re-built by my Father-in-law. It works great, except it tends to pick up a lot of viruses — even with the protection software. I would like to update everything at some point.
- I am allergic to lots of yummy stuff like honey, strawberries, kiwis, pineapple, and bananas. 😦 I’m also allergic to cats, but I have 3 of them anyway! I don’t seem to be bothered by them, thankfully, because they are my babies!
- Speaking of cats…some people think it’s weird, but animal lovers understand…My dear, sweet kitty, Jasmine, passed away in June of 2010. She was my companion for 10 years and was the best cat ever. I have her ashes and a photo of her set out on a stand in our living room. I STILL miss her to this day.
- I write a lot of poetry, stories, songs, etc. I’m actually a published poet! I seem to write in spurts though, and go for long periods of time without feeling like writing anything. Then it pours out of me, and I’ll write like 5 poems at once.
- I take great pride in my beautiful fingernails! I was a nail-biter throughout my childhood. I finally got myself to quit in my later teen years. That was a hard habit to break! I don’t spend money on manicures (I would if I could), but I’ve gotten really good at doing my own nails. Sometimes I’m a bit obsessive about them LOL. Not in an overly “prissy” way, I just like them to look nice since they always looked kind of crappy before.
- I love pizza!!! I would seriously eat pizza every meal of everyday if I could…well, maybe not that much. I do love it though. I would marry it if I could. 😉
- I’m a pediatric nurse, and I enjoy my job! It’s tough sometimes…seeing so many beautiful children that belong to other people. I get wistful. Luckily, in the department where I’ve been working for the past 9-10 months, I don’t see sick or injured kids. We treat sleep disorders. It’s pretty interesting! I didn’t realize how many various sleep issues affected children. I have worked in other departments within Children’s Hospital (where you do see sick kiddos), and it can be heartbreaking.