Dr. Sher’s office called yesterday (day before my follow up) to tell me he will not be in the office as planned. 😦 They rescheduled my appt to next Wednesday 8.24.11. This is like the 3rd or 4th time it’s been moved.
At first I felt pretty upset and disappointed AND PISSED. Mostly just bummed though. I wonder if we’ll actually get to this follow up next Wednesday? I’ve been waiting about 2 months for my results…almost seems like I’m not going to get them – ever!
I know I could probably get a copy of my results from the lab or speak with another doctor, but I’ve been waiting and wanting to speak to Dr. Sher specifically. Plus, I want him to interpret the results and see what his suggestions are for us. So, I am reluctantly waiting…again. I guess it’s not that big of a deal. If you read my post yesterday, I have a lot of other issues on my mind anyway.
In other news, we have been BD almost everyday haha! Doesn’t feel like a break really, but doesn’t feel like we are trying hard either. I don’t know if I ovulated or not. We’re trying to have fun with it. 🙂