I am so stressed. My sleep has been really poor lately. It’s not even TTC related (well some of it is), but it’s mostly other things. Please excuse me while I vent.
- Andy got laid off from his job recently (I think I told you guys that his computer operator job got cut because they came up with a program that doesn’t require people to run it – UGH). We are waiting for his unemployment to come through. There was some kind of glitch that caused it to be denied the first time, but he’s appealing and will get approved. We need it NOW! He’s in school studying Radiology, but won’t be done until March.
- My hours in home health care SUCK at the moment, not to mention how much gas money it’s costing me to get around. I have decided to go back to Childrens Hospital, even though I didn’t really want to. I’m going to work at the hospital, plus keep one of my home health care jobs (I have 2).
- My car is falling apart on me!! It was fine until I started driving around so much for these home health jobs. I have no A/C, my brakes are completely shot, my exhaust needs repaired, my 2 rear power windows don’t work anymore, and I need 2 new tires – they keep going flat. Andy’s car needs a couple things, too.
- We are behind on almost every bill except rent, we still owe money on our last IVF cycle, and now we owe A LOT for the testing done by Dr. Sher. I needed to get that done though. I don’t foresee us doing the recommended Lap or any fertility treatments for quite some time. No more debt, please and thank you!
- My latest paycheck got lost in the mail or something. We are kind of living paycheck to paycheck, so I feel royally screwed. I called my job yesterday to ask about it, and they said they’d have to talk to me today about it. I can’t really wait any amount of time for it! I hope they will come through quickly for me. I am so upset with them. There have been many other problems with that company.
- I feel fat, and my skin has been breaking out ever since I had the chemical pregnancy last cycle. I just feel crappy. 😦
I could probably go on about several other things, but it’s too much. Sorry to be so whiny/negative. Things have never been so bad before, and I need to bitch about it!! I have some ideas and solutions to fix these problems, but we need more money first. And I feel so overwhelmed with where to start. Good thing we are sorta taking a TTC break now. I feel like we would be unfit parents right now anyway 😦 I’m pretty embarrassed to put this all out there.
If one more thing goes wrong, I feel like I’ll go completely crazy!!!!
P.S. My follow up with Dr. Sher is tomorrow evening (Thursday) FINALLY!