I’ve been waiting for my test results from Dr. Sher since the end of June. I had a follow up scheduled, but it got canceled because not all my results were in. They were supposed to call me once everything came in. I bugged them about it, but apparently not enough.
I called again yesterday. They said my results were in, but Dr. Sher is now out of the office until August 18th. Darn it!! So my follow up is 8.18.11 at 6:30pm. I guess a couple more weeks won’t matter, but it still sucks.
I also called my regular RE, Dr. Scheiber, in hopes of speaking with him and asking some questions about my continuous chemical pregnancies. He was too busy to call me back. 😦 That was pretty disappointing. The nurse called me back instead, and said Dr. Scheiber is now recommending a Lap.
I’m not sure how I feel about getting a Lap done. I’ve thought about it before. My mom does has Endo. It may end up being a waste of time and money, but I’m kind of willing to do anything at this point. I was hoping we could do an HSG (I had one almost 2 years ago) or an SHG (never had one), but my doc said if we did one of those tests and found something, that we would have to do surgery anyway.
Hmph. I feel kind of neglected and confused about things. Sometimes I feel that I’m on this quest for “answers” that DON’T EXIST. All I know for sure is that I need a break – for awhile. Maybe a long while. I need to get my results from Dr. Sher and mull over the idea of a Lap. But first I just need to let my body and mind relax for awhile. No drugs, no tests, no TTC. We are going to be “not preventing” for now.