Lindsay @ Waiting for that Positive is having a giveaway! She is currently in the TWW and just reached 50+ followers, so please stop by her blog to wish her luck and enter the contest. Click here for the giveaway post.
Inspired by Lindsay’s positivity (and because I want to win hehe), I’m writing a list of things I’m feeling positive about.
1. My hubby and I had a FABULOUS anniversary celebration last night. We got some photos done, went out to a nice restaurant, and enjoyed each others company. He even serenaded me with love songs on the guitar while I was getting ready. 😀
2. I’m 2dpo and feeling pretty optimistic about this cycle! At first I wasn’t, but I have turned my mood around. We gave it our best shot, so we’re hoping for the best. And my temps are nice and high so far!
3. Another thing about this cycle that I’m feeling good about is that we’re trying Lovenox and steroids – hopefully the perfect meds for our take home baby!
4. I am very thankful that my home health care position is offering me new clients and more hours. I was stressing a little because I lost 2 clients, but it looks like things are getting better!
5. I’m proud of myself for reading more lately. I’ve been reading a TON. It’s really a good thing to keep stress levels down, and it’s something I had gotten away from. It’s easy to become complacent and stop doing those activities that make you feel good.
6. Still feeling all nice and purdy from getting my hair done a few days ago! 😀 So happy that I let myself have a pampering day for once!
7. I’m grateful for my friends and followers on this blog, as well as my friends/family IRL (in real life) that help me through this crazy journey!
8. Feeling happy that the weather is getting NICE and springy! That always boosts my mood!
9. Thankful that today is Sunday and kind of a chill day. Not a whole lot to do, so looking forward to some relaxation!
10. Looking forward to this coming week and the next, so I can get my BFP!!!! 🙂