First of all, thank you to waiting for baby @ Adventures in Babymaking for this award! She recently had an IUI, so please wish her luck this cycle!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 totally random things about me!
1. I love Mexican food! Spicy = awesome.
2. I have never ridden a horse.
3. I need it to be super cold when I sleep.
4. I am a big fan of zombie flicks.
5. I have never broken a bone.
6. I have a crush on Detective Stabler from L&O SVU.
7. I have already peed on a bunch of HPTs.
15 of my favorite blogs! (In no particular order)
1. I Can’t Control Everything
2. The Port of Indecision
3. Removing Roadblocks
4. My Two Lines (Formerly Last Chance IVF)
5. Calmly Chaotic
6. Infertility Sucks – Inside Look at Endometriosis
7. Life in Detours
8. Creating Our Miracle
10. Uncommon Nonsense
11. The Road Less Traveled
12. The A.R.T. of Babymaking
13. On the Lanai
14. Almost There
15. Alex’s Adventures
Okay, it’s been 1.5 days since I got my first faint positive (on the evening of 8dp3dt=11dpo). Today, I’m 10dp3dpt=13dpo. I am seeing a very slow/slight progression so far. They aren’t getting lighter, so that’s good. I know it takes 48 hrs for hcg to double, but man I am hoping for some darker lines very soon. I am obsessing a little, but I know I need to be patient. It’s just that I’ve only ever had this end one way…the bad way.
To the untrained eye, these probably look negative 😉 They do look a little more impressive in person, especially the pink handled ones.